- Unscheduled/loosely scheduled nature of your itinerary
- Personalized meal menu catering to your dietary needs
- Ability to go where larger ships and their tenders cannot. Find that secluded anchorage
- Privacy and intimate settings
- Entertainment – days spent snorkeling, swimming, relaxing on deck
What’s For Dinner?
Perfecting Your Grilling
From May to September, it’s grilling season.
Poolside with a refreshing drink in hand and an open flame cooking the season’s most vibrant produce and proteins – here are a few tips to make your grilling game even better.
1. Take the chill off. Let your proteins come to room temperature before you grill as cool food will likely burn faster before the inside is done.