Welcome to September! It feels just like yesterday we were gearing up for summer. However, Labor Day is here to close off the summer season and we turn towards autumn.
- September 3rd: National Skyscraper Day. Honor the construction workers and engineers who built the world’s modern architectural wonders.
- September 4th: Eat an Extra Dessert Day. Yes, you have the green light to indulge this holiday weekend.
- September 6th: National Fight Procrastination Day. One of these years we’re going to get around to celebrating.
- September 8th: National Grandparents Day!
- September 11: 911 Remembrance
- September 18-20 : Rosh Hashanah
- September 22: First day of autumn.